Saturday, August 13, 2011

We All Scream For Ice Cream!

I have so much to post from our summer excursions, but for now I wanted to share these pictures from last night. You see we really like ice cream and when Dad suggested we go out for ice cream after dinner everyone screamed for ice cream. The next thing we knew we were all in the car going for a pajama ride. All the boys were thrilled...so was I.
Tanner didn't quite know what the whole car ride would entail but he really loved the end result. He is also now officially allowed to eat it. He turned one on August 4. (More on that to come)
We have found that when we go out for ice cream it is more fun to bring it home.
This way we can get rid of the sugar rush by running around the back yard.
It really was a great night - thanks for the fun Dad!

5 comments:

Diane said...

What fun parents!

Bec and Dave said...

That is so cute. It totally reminds me of my families ice cream trips to premium ice cream when we were little haha. I love you guys and cannot wait to see you all in October!!!

Jill Robin Bostock said...

OH my word! They all look so grown up!! WHAT!?!? Love them all!!

Angie said...

Too cute!

Jenny said...

Cute photos. Tanner looks so big!