We have had a great summer and I know you are all just dying to find out just what the Lee's have been up to. So here you go...
First things first.

We are adding yet another Lee boy to our family. He is due Dec. 13. We are thrilled to have a full basketball team and can't wait for this little boy to get here.
Marcus has learned how to ride a bike.
Tanner is crawling around everywhere, (translation he is getting into anything and everything)




We kept up the tradition of going to Island Park with the Westons.
Went camping ourselves

and with the Lee's

Had wonderful visitors


Went to splash parks.
Tanner had a birthday and turned one. He also acquired some new teeth...six to be exact.
(I love his toothy grin)
To top off the summer we went to Cascade Reservoir where these boys could have played all week.
Now Summer is officially over. This boy started Kindergarten.
I am proud to say he is doing GREAT! As for me, that is a different story. Remind me - this is a good thing, right?
Tyson is going crazy without his best friend in the morning.
He is so glad that it is only half day.
Today Carter turned 3. All my boys are growing up, but we enjoy every moment.
7 comments:
What sweet boys. And oh how I miss you guys!!!! I know exactly how you feel, Will starts school in a few days and I'm dreading it, but trying to stay positive for him. :) How did they get so big so fast??
Miss and love you guys!!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!
Wow, congrats!! That really is a full basketball team! :)
Wow, Joni! You are just meant to be the mother of boys! I guess that just means you are doing a great job with them :) Congrats on another sweet baby!
Congrats Joni! I know you're a great mom so it doesn't surprise me that Heavenly Father wants to give you sons to get them ready to be great fathers and leaders in His kingdom!
I miss you Joni!
I was so excited when I heard that you were having another boy! Boys are so much fun, and I hear that yours are some of the best behaved boys out there. It looks like you've stayed busy during the summer . . . with a lot of fun! Congratulations! And those four big brothers are adorable!
Congratulations on baby boy number 5!! That's so exciting. And I love the family photo with all the grandkids sitting on the front row- so cute.
Post a Comment