This past weekend was with this pretty lady. She is Brian's Grandma and we even got to spend the night at her home. Every year she gathers the family together to celebrate her husbands birthday. Grandpa Clair has been gone for the past 10 years, but has really left a great legacy. I never had the opportunity to meet him but I know that he was a wonderful man from all of the great stories Brian has told me about. He also told Brian he was his favorite Grandchild and that in and of itself makes him great!
The boys slept on her pull-out bed
and played with all her awesome toys.
Brian has so many memories of this wonderful home, and I was so excited that we were able to have our boys spend some time with Grandma Jean. She is an amazing lady and is always doing everything for everyone else. Love you Grandma Jean!
No comments:
Post a Comment