So I got a little behind on blogging.
A lot has been happening over the last several months
such as...

William and Sophia getting blessed.

Richard and Brooke getting married

My boys getting dressed up.
We enjoyed some fall colors and cooking in Logan Canyon.
Halloween came,
and brought with it several superheroes.
But the biggest hero came a couple days later. November 2nd to be exact.
Who is he?
Landon Richard Lee.
Came in weighing 5lb 5oz.
He was six weeks early.
So he had to stay at the hospital for two weeks.
Where visitors had to view him from his little box.
But some couldn't even do that,so it was wonderful to get him home!
Maybe it was so we could get this newlywed couple to come to our home for the Holiday.
Whatever the reason, we are so thankful he is here and are so happy to welcome another little hero to our family. Also, thanks to all of our heroes who came multiple times and saved many days - we love you all so much.

22 comments:
Congratulations! What a sweet baby for one of the sweetest moms I know! I hope that things are going really well for your great family!
I am so glad he is doing well and that you are all home and enjoying life now! Hope we get to see you all over Thanksgiving!
Oh congratulations! I am so glad he is healthy and doing well. Your family is absolutely adorable!
YAY!!! FIVE boys Joni. FIVE. YOU are a hero. What a sweet baby, I'm happy for you guys. But I'm a little bummed that I am just now finding out that you had a baby a month ago!! Not cool..... :)
Give all your boys hugs from us, we miss you guys!!! We have said a hundred times that we wish so much Will had a sweet, nice friend like Marcus and Tyson. :)
Congrats again. Lots of love,
Kara
Congrats, congrats! So glad he is ok and home with you! All those boys...I love it! That's how I grew up, with all boys, so I know how fun (and crazy) it can be :)
I am so glad he's home! What a darling big family you have!
Congratulations!! What a crazy month you must of had! So glad that you had your sweet baby Landon and that he is home and healthy. You have the cutest boys, and you are such an amazing mother. Hope you have a great holiday with your family.
Five Boys! Wow, what a handsome crew. We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations on little Landon! I just want to hug any mom who has to leave their baby in the NICU. Consider yourself hugged! I'm so glad he's home now. What a handsome family you have!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy he is home. You are AMAZING! You 5 handsome boys are so blessed to have you for a mom.
Congrats Joni! You truly are a SUPER WOMAN! I love your little family! All your kids are so precious! I wish we could be neighbors again! You're the best!
Congrats! You guys always think of the best names! You guys all look great!
Landon and I are forever linked because we share the same birthday! You are a beautiful family.
So nice to see some more pictures of your beautiful family and I'm so glad that Landon is doing well.
I love that you have 5 boys! Congratulations! Your family is adorable!
Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went ok and little Landon wasn't in the hospital for too long. You have an adorable family.
Congrats! I can't believe how you have these babies so early. I'm glad you are all doing well! What a cute family!
Oh my goodness!! I have been wondering about you, if you'd had your baby yet. Wow, 5 beautiful boys, how fun! You are still the ultimate supermom in my book. You are so sweet, and those boys are so lucky to have you! Hope you're doing well, you have such a cute family!!
Congrats! I'm glad he he healthy and home with you!
Congrats on boy #5! You are seriously superwoman to me! I wish we lived closer to you guys so I could get some mommy tips from you! We are so happy for you and your growing family!
Joni that was awesome!!! I told you you are a great writer!!!!!!! I'm sorry I just barely got around to reading it. He truly is a little hero, following in the footsteps of his big brothers and his parents. Love you!!!
I finally am able to read your blog! Yay for computers! You are absolutely so cute, Joni! I LOVE the way you blog! You will have to teach me the ways. Sure love you guys!!
Post a Comment