Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

 This Halloween was pretty fun, and the fun all started on Monday night carving these beauties.  Brian was a good sport and carved these boys some awesome pumpkins.  (Halloween is NOT his favorite)
Marcus wanted a football - no surprise there.  That kid lives for football. 
 (If you look closely, you can see the end of the word touchdown that he poked with a pencil.  The back also included a football going through a post...more football, go figure.  :)
Tyson wanted a Thor hammer and Brian probably spent the most time on his.  I think it's my favorite.  He was thrilled with it, and it even makes me smile now at how excited he was that his Dad was carving it for him.
Carter LOVES Captain America and so with a little coaxing Brian managed to make the perfect pumpkin just for him.  Can you tell he was a little excited?
Tanner and Landon were both just excited to be included in on all the fun.
The excitement definitely didn't end there.  With these kiddos it's hard not to have fun on holidays.
On Halloween day Carter was the only one who was allowed to dress up for school and he was super excited about it.  They had a great party and after it was over Black Widow (my sister Jill), Captain America 2 (her son Cruz) and Thor (Tyson) joined us for some Avenger playing.
You see, this year we had a theme, The Avengers.  If you haven't yet seen it, you will be a little disappointed in what the real characters look like because our boys showed them up! :)  
Marcus was Hawkeye.
Tyson- none other than Thor.
Carter the brave and courageous Captain America
 Tanner sported Iron Man and got the sound effects down perfect.
And last but not least was The Hulk.  
We hit up our ward Trunk or Treat that even provided dinner for us, hot dogs and hot chocolate.  (This is Jill, my twin - her family also went with The Avengers theme and put my "Black Widow" look to shame.)
  We came back home and then went around our neighborhood.  We sure had a great Halloween and hope you did too.  Happy (late) Halloween!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

I think your family is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the look of excitement and JOY on the boys' faces for their pumpkins. Bryce is a little jealous that your family was the Avengers. He loves the movie and really wanted us to be the Avengers, but I explained that it would be really hard to convince our girls to be characters they've never heard of! He still hopes for next year. We love family themes, so I love that both you and Brian dressed up too.

Pals Place said...

What a fun theme! You all look so great and the pumpkin carving skills are very good! Looks like a fun Halloween!

Chris and Hay said...

SOOOO cute! What great pumpkins and great costumes! Your boys look like true superheros. I feel safer knowing they're around ;) I can't believe how big they're all getting! Have you found us a job there yet? I don't wanna miss out on all that fun! Loves!

Diane said...

Awesome Costumes! You have to do it with all those boys, right? Jaden keeps saying he wants to be Hawkeye next Halloween. I have no idea how to do it, so we may just be doing a store bought costume. Where did you get yours. I'm guessing there will be a few on the market next year. I asked him why Hawkeye - because he has a bow and arrow! Of course. That's why he chose to be Gaston from Beauty and the Beast a couple of years ago. Who cares about the character, it's all about the accessories.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ikan-hias-air-tawar-yang-tidak-mudah-mati