Marcus is at the stage where he knows what he wants to wear. Every morning if he doesn't get to see Daddy before he leaves he asks me..."What's on Daddy's belly?" or in other words, what is he wearing. I don't quite know why he says it like that but I love how he says it so I don't even want to correct him. He really loves to wear exactly what his Daddy is wearing and if he can't then he at least likes to match Tyson. 
5 comments:
Joni, your boys are so adorable. I think it is so great you are having another boy. They will all be such great friends, hopefully!
Your boys are so dang cute! I didn't know you guys were having another boy until I just read that comment. But that's awesome! Congratulations to the both of you!
That is so sweet! Marcus is such a fun little boy.
That is so cute! I can't wait for Peter to start wanting to match what Bradley is wearing. Marcus is getting so big!
That's so cute! I love the pictures of your boys in matching clothes.
Post a Comment