This weekend was wonderful! Brian's brother, Richard came to visit us. He leaves on his mission to Argentina on the 18th of this month so we were so excited that he could come and visit us before he leaves. He really is going to be such a good missionary! We were able to have a lot of fun with him while he was here. We went golfing, to the Mall of America, Cheesecake Factory, Como Zoo, and Como Town-where Marcus and Tyson were able to enjoy there first amusement park rides together. They both really love there Uncle Rich and are really going to miss him. We are so excited for you Rich and know you will be the best missionary ever! We love you!



4 comments:
Mall of America looks way fun! Joni, you should get in front of the camera sometime :)
what mission in Argentina is he going to? I went to Bahia Blanca. I'm sure he's going to love it down in Argentina.
Looks like a really fun weekend! Isn't it fun to have family come visit sometimes. I want to see a cute prego picture of you!
Hi to your cute family!! I hope everything is going well out there for you. Quick question-did you buy or rent your dress when you got married?
Post a Comment