Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tyson and Apples!

Both of the boys love eating apples, but Tyson sure gets excited if he gets to have the whole apple. It doesn't happen all that often either, most of the time I will cut up the apples and that way they can go a lot longer. The other day Tyson and I were waiting in the car for Daddy and Marcus, and I noticed that we had an apple and since he was getting a little impatient I gave him the whole thing...he loved it!

4 comments:

Catlin said...

You have such sweet boys! What a cute family. Are you really having another boy???? Wow - awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm really doing it this time! I know some of you already sent me your e-mail so I can set our blog to private, but some got erased before I wrote them down. So please send your e-mail address that you use to blog to jtukka1025@hotmail.com. Also, that it the e-mail we use for blogger, so if you ever set yours to private, send an invite to us there. Please e-mail us quickly so we can set our blog private and you won't miss out on the Tuckers!

Chris and Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you have all the cute new pics of the additions to your fam. You guys are all so stinkin cute and your kids are adorable!! Miss ya!

Stephanie said...

Tyson is adorable! It's crazy to think that he is already big enough to eat apples like that! You have such a sweet family!