
For our family vacation this year we were able to go to Utah to visit our families. Brian was only able to come the last week but we sure had a lot of fun. This picture was on the airplane - I was really nervous about being with both of the boys by myself but it really wasn't too bad.

My best friend Ashley got married and I was able to be at her wedding. It was so amazing we have been best friends since we were 3! She is so beautiful!

We were outside everyday. It was so nice to have a big backyard to play in and the boys loved it. Jackson (my youngest brother) was so sweet to our boys, and as you can see Tyson really loved playing with the hose.

Marcus enjoying the little pool!

Brian's family has a boat and we were able to go out twice with them. The boys loved it. It took a little convincing for Marcus to get in the tube so we sent Tyson out to show him that it really was fun.

Here's Marcus trying so hard to be brave! In the end he really loved it and we just had to remind him that "Grandpa won't go fast!" He said this over and over while on the tube it was so cute!

Here is Brian's brother Spencer who just got home from his mission. The boys sure loved him and it was so great that we were able to be with him. "Sometimes we call him Spank!"

Here's the golfing boys! Brian's brother Dave (in blue) works at a golf club and so Brian got to go golfing a couple of times and Marcus got to go too! He was so excited to go golfing with Dad and each time he would swing then Marcus would shout out..."nice hit Dad!" He sure loves his Dad!
We were also able to go and enjoy the beautiful Logan Canyon. We love the mountains so much and sure miss them. We really had such a wonderful time with our families and are going to miss them. Thanks so much for letting us come! We sure love you all!
9 comments:
How fun! I absolutely love the picture you put at the top of your blog. So cute.
What a fun trip! Glad you were able to visit your families. Way to go traveling by yourself on the plane. Hey, do you guys know what you are having yet?
It was good to see you guys. Glad you had fun in Utah. I didn't know you and Ashley were good friends. We went to her reception, too bad we didn't see you there. I'm glad she is happy. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, you look really cute!
I'm glad you were able to come back to Utah and have fun with your families. Your boys are so adorable!! I love your new family picture at the top of your blog...you guys are an amazing family!!
That looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Marcus is such a little cutie! Both your boys are adorable!!
What a cool family picture. I love the water. And you look so good! I would never guess that you were pregnant.
Hey Brian (and fam)! I just stumbled on your blog and thought I'd say hey! Your fam is adorable and I hope you're adding a girl this time! :)
I was just at Treehouse and I was thinking about you. They told me you had a blog, and don't ask but I found it! I hope all is going well for you guys. Your boys are so stinkin' cute!
Good luck with baby number three! That is so exciting!
I love the family picture Joni! You have such a beautiful family! I can't remember if you posted it earlier but do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? I know Jill is having a boy and is due the day after my birthday (I told her she'll probably have him a day early and have him on my birthday!). I am glad you got to spend time in Logan with your cute family--I haven't been to Logan in ages. Austin and I are out in NYC right now until September! Oh and Ashley looked beautiful in her wedding dress--such a cute picture of you two! =)
Post a Comment