This past weekend we wanted to figure out a way to fit all of the boys in the same room but thought that a bunk bed was just too high - even for stripling Marcus. Dad took Marcus to Ikea knowing that those brilliant Swedes must have designed something that would work and they found this four footer loft bed. We decided to put Marc's toddler bed underneath and create our own bunk beds! So far it has worked wonderfully. Tyson hasn't wandered off his toddler bed yet and is so excited to be in a big boy bed not to mention how thrilled Marcus is to be on a bunk bed.
Tyson really likes to climb up to be with Marcus, it is really fun as Tyson giggles up each step. When it is time to sleep, he has been really good (so far) to stay in his own bed - even for naps!
We haven't put Carter in his crib yet but when he is sleeping through the night a little better we will have him sleep with his big brothers. We are so proud of our little boys! Way to go Marc and Ty!!
8 comments:
Joni! You are too cute... I just love reading your blog and seeing what's happening with my cute sis and her boys...:) Those bunk beds look pretty snazzy! And the crock pot is hilarious! I really want to meet cute lil Carter! Please bring him to visit soon...
You have the most darling little boys!!! I love the bunk bed idea. Chris said you're thinking about a job in Oregon?????? That would be so AWESOME! Let us know if you need us to look at anything! We'd love to babysit those cute boys if you move here....
That is awesome! When you add another one to your family--you can do what our Bishops family does. They have 4 kids and live in a 2 bedroom apt. The baby sleeps in their closet and the other 3 kids share a room with a triple bunk bed!
What a good idea! I'm definitely keeping that one in mind. I guess those Swedes think of everything :)
That's so great that Tyson is staying in his toddler bed! Best of luck with three boys in one room.
So fun! I bet they're loving that! 'you have such darling boys! But can't say I'm surprised at all!
How fun! We want to try bunk beds also, I think it's great that your boys get along so well! You have such an awesome family!
Your boys look so cute in their bunk beds. I'm impressed that you've got them both in the same room. The crockpot picture is so funny.
Post a Comment