Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lakes of Minnesota

Since Minneapolis is the City of Lakes, we take every opportunity to visit the many nearby lakes. The boys love the change of scenery and we love the walks. We have also started a new game as we are driving in the car. Every time we go under an overpass (or tunnel as Marcus calls them), we hold our breath. It is pretty hard since we are under them for a whole second sometimes. The boys think it is hilarious as we exaggerate our gasps for air.

"What is so funny?"

6 comments:

Westons said...

Fun road trip! It's funny the things that crack kids up. Too bad no one let Carter in on the joke :)

Chelise said...

hey ur little boys are so cute. Geez Joni..here you have 3 boys already....and i haven't even started. I'm way behind! :) We just created our blog...posts to come soon.
Chelise-bencheliseelwood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Joni, I just love your boys, they are so sweet! I have so much fun with them in nursery, you have taught them well! I hope I can do the same someday!

The Gardner's said...

I am been so behind on blogging. You new little one is so cute. Congrats! You have the cutest little boys. How is it with three? I am a little nervous! Congrats again!

Jill Robin Bostock said...

Joni, you really do have the cutest family ever!! I sure do love, and miss you!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

found your blog and thought i would say hi to one of the best people in all of the world. hope that you are doing well and darling fam!