Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Month Old!

It is crazy how quickly they grow! Carter is already one month old! It really still feels like I just had Marcus and now when I look at Marcus, and Tyson and see how they can walk, talk, and make me laugh, I realize that time just flies by! Children really are the best things in the world and I am the luckiest person in the world. Heavenly Father sure has blessed me with the best little boys. Carter is finally getting some meat on him and I am loving it! I tried to get all the boys together in their fun sport shirts but it didn't really work out like I had hoped.Since I was taking all of these pictures of Carter, Marcus was dying to take some. It is pretty funny when he takes them, he doesn't quite know how to look through the camera so he just puts his face up to the camera and shoots. I was impressed that he actually got us in this one.

7 comments:

Westons said...

Ah, look at that beautiful mama! Marcus is quite the budding photographer. It's amazing how quickly they grow. You do have some of the cutest boys! I'm glad you are still enjoying motherhood.
Hugs to you and yours!

Elise said...

Lovin' the "meat"...what a cute kid! You look stunning Joni and you are such a cute mom! Keep up the good work! Looks like you've got a regular Ansel Adams on your hands too!

Mike and Traci said...

Joni, I just have to quickly say that you look absolutely beautiful in that picture! We hope you guys are doing great!!!

I & A said...

Hey how are ya? Your baby is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys! You have a cute little fam. How are things going for you? I sure to miss ya!
Love Ash

Chalece said...

I must say, Carter has the cutest little tummy. So fun!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!!! And you look so beautiful!!! How are you guys doing?

Jill Robin Bostock said...

The picture of you and Carter is probably my most favorite picture ever!! You are so gorgeous!! Marcus really is a pro at taking pictures! You are amazing! Love ya!