Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Fun!

We love Christmas! The Christmas spirit, the music, Christmas Trees, lights, decorations...everything! It has been so much fun with our boys. This past week we have been making some fun little Christmas decorations as well as decorating. Como had a fun little project for the kids to do and Marcus, Tyson, Carter and I made this fun little Christmas tree. (not really Carter, but he slept so I could help them...that counts right?) He is just beaming! Tyson was good to hold it all the way home for us. He told me he would, "hold tight"! I think that this is my favorite thing that he says. It just means that he doesn't want you to take it way.Marcus' snowflake. (Thanks Kara, he loves it!)Here is our Christmas tree and please call it that. If you just call it a tree then Marcus will quickly let you know that it is a "CHRISTMAS TREE!" The boys today. Yep, Carter is a chunk...I love it!

Kisses for Carter!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Carter is a chunk! I love those chubby cheeks of his. Doing Christmas traditions with your kids is such a special thing-- I think we recapture some of that magic excitement from our own childhood again through them.

I & A said...

Hey girly how are you? Sorry i've been so bad at communicating lately. You boys are so cute and it looks like your having alot of fun with them. Thanks for calling me on my birthday..it made my day! I got teary eyed listening to your message and I'm so thankful to have a friend like you. So your moving to Idaho huh? That's closer! That's so cool. Is brian already done with school in June? Time flies! Love ya!

Diane said...

These boys are adorable! I love the pictures of you and Jill. How fun to spend time together with your babies.

Kara said...

3 boys! Wow! I bet you're busy, busy, busy. I found your blog on Shanna's. Her sister, Jen is a really good friend of ours :)

Todd & Nichole said...

Joni-
You might think this is a little weird but I was looking at blogs and somehow came across yours. By the way this is Nichole McKenna. I used to live in North Logan anywho. Your boys are very adorable. Just wanted to say how exciting that you are moving to Boise, that is where I live. We should get together and have a play date with our kids. Anywho you can email me at nicholedurrant@yahoo.com. If you want to talk.

Chelise said...

Awww...all your boys are so adorable! You're such a cute mom! You seem to be doing all sorts of fun things with the kids. And the tree..i mean the christmas tree is lovely. Good job!

The Gardner's said...

Hey, I just saw that you guys are moving! Congrats! I bet that will be fun to be closer to family. We have family in Boise, if you need and help with areas to live, let me know! Good luck!

J&J Binghameez said...

It looks like you guys are having a great Christmas so far! I would love to have your address to send a card. My email is jamiebeez@gmail.com. Say hi to your cute family for me!

Quast Family said...

joni!! how the heck have you been. i have been wondering how you guys have been doing. so your moving to boise?!! crazy. looks like you have 3 adorable boys now. congrats. well hey, check out our blog.

quastfamilyblog.blogspot.com

miss ya girl....

amanda (from treehouse)