Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Did it Lora!!

This morning I was feeling a little brave and decided to cut the boys hair...all by myself. I am not the one that normally does the cutting in this family, but it was really getting a little too long. They both did so good. Okay truth be told, Tyson did a lot better then Marcus. He is the brave one of two, and Marcus made him go first. It is funny how backwards it is, but I am still proud at how well they both did. I know it isn't as good as yours Lora and definitely not as fun as when you cut it, but it is done. (I didn't cut Carter's hair, he REALLY doesn't need it! I just couldn't leave him out of the picture.)

8 comments:

Chalece said...

They are so cute! You did a great job!!

Karrissa Winward said...

They are all so handsome! Way to go!

Quast Family said...

joni!! they are adorable. so when are you moving to boise. i saw lora at the dr.s not too long ago. how are you?!!

amanda

Westons said...

It looks like you did a good job! I need to learn to cut Millie's. Maybe Lora would teach me how :)
What sweet boys! Isn't it fun how they come with their own unique personalities. It never ceases to amaze me.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what handsome boys you have there...........so cute!

Jill Robin Bostock said...

That, my dear friend, is impressive! Nice work girl!

Danika said...

That's funny that Tyson is braver than Marcus, my sister and I were exactly the same way (I was younger), good job on the haircuts!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

Joni they look great! I wish that I could have cut their hair for you but they look great! I'm very impressed! Good Job! Love ya!