
Dave (Brian's brother) and Becca got married last Saturday and it was such a great day! I didn't get the best picture of the beautiful couple, but they were so happy and gorgeous.

Almost ready for the big day.

Marcus havin' fun with Grandma.

It was really hot at the temple but Carter managed to stay cool :0)!

So did these boys.

My Handsome Groom
At the wedding dinner the boys had a whole lot of fun...even under the table. It really was such a great day. Congrats Dave and Becca!

This is just a fun picture of Mark and Jeana having fun with the boys.
2 comments:
Little cuties! I wish I would have gotten to see you all! But I did see Carter so that was good! Love you all!
Sheesh, no blogs for forever and then bam...there are tons! I always look at my site to see if you've updated and it didn't say you had. However, your mom told me that you had pictures up of your house, so I came to see and found all of your posts! Such a wonderful site! It looks like you guys have been busy and having fun! I loved looking at every single picture! We sure CAN'T wait to see all of you. Only a little longer!
Post a Comment