Carter started walking!
He isn't a pro yet, but on Tuesday he started taking his first couple of steps. He still prefers to crawl, but he likes to walk around like his older brothers.
Marcus and Tyson have really been enjoying pajama time lately. They have a whole lot of fun in their PJ's...I love this picture, they think they are so funny and can laugh at each other over just about anything.
Dad made the boys their first root beer floats, which Marcus thoroughly enjoyed.Tyson could have done without...you wouldn't think so from the photo but it is true! He loved to stir it around, maybe that is the reason for the smile.
I have also found another way to haul my dear kids around...like it? I sure do, who needs a double stroller?
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute! BTW I love the stroller idea,haha!
Joni I loved seeing Carter walking!!! He looks like he has some pretty good balance for a beginner!! Your little boys are growing up so happy and so completely loved. What lucky little boys they are to have such wonderful parents as you and Brian who make the most of every moment with them!
Love ya so much!
That is so funny. Only your boys would be so good as to cooperate with that. Too cute.
I can't believe Carter is walking!
The stroller picture made me laugh! Way to be inventive. And I can't believe Carter is walking already! He sure is growing up quickly.
Post a Comment