Oh my heck joni we have been laughing our heads off! Thank you for sharing those cute little boys with us!!!! That was absolutely adorable!!! Tell Marcus and Tyson they did a great job!!!!! We love you all!
What I meant to say was that was very good and we didn't mean to laugh but oh my goodness they are just so cute and it was fun to see their two distinct personalities coming through!
That is so adorable! How fun to see him in the primary program-I bet it made you so proud that he memorized a part. You're so good to have them practice and record it!
9 comments:
Oh my heck joni we have been laughing our heads off! Thank you for sharing those cute little boys with us!!!! That was absolutely adorable!!! Tell Marcus and Tyson they did a great job!!!!! We love you all!
What I meant to say was that was very good and we didn't mean to laugh but oh my goodness they are just so cute and it was fun to see their two distinct personalities coming through!
That is so adorable! How fun to see him in the primary program-I bet it made you so proud that he memorized a part. You're so good to have them practice and record it!
that is absolutly darling.
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Love it!
Cute cute. I wish your boys were in our primary! We're getting ready for our program in a few weeks.
Little cuties! Good job boys! We sure love you! ps. I'm at work and that gave me a pretty good laugh too!
So cute! Those caramel apples look good too!
aDoRaBlE! They are too cute! btw - I love the matching argyle sweater vests.
Post a Comment