This past weekend has been so great! Brian had a convention for work in Sun Valley on Monday and Tuesday and asked his Uncle Ken if we could go early and stay at his condo and he said of course!! So our whole family was able to go. We had high expectations and we were not disappointed! It was so beautiful with the season's first snowfall which the boys took full advantage of. Bri took them out to march through the snow. When they returned they were sopping wet and drenched in delight. They warmed up with some hot chocolate and nestled in to hear our Church leaders speak in General Conference. That evening we went swimming in one of the warm and wonderful outdoor Sun Valley pools. Sunday was filled with General Conference again and a breathtaking drive (while the boys took a much needed nap). It was a peaceful weekend thanks to a perfect setting and powerful messages from prophets and apostles. Monday Brian went to his work conference (Idaho Hospital Association) and the boys and I took a walk around and looked at the ducks and elegant swans. They love trudging through the snow and pretending to "ski" in their snow boots. They are the best of friends, I love it! That night we let the boys decide if we would eat out or get takeout. They both independently decided we would be eating out. It was pretty cute how they discussed their decision together after they both decided separately. We ended the evening with some more swimming and caramel apples. Today we went and saw the work horses and fed them some grass. This was Tyson's favorite! He really enjoyed it and even got licked by one. Marcus was a little apprehensive about feeding them but liked watching them. Sun Valley was so fun, and I feel just as Marcus and Tyson do when they sing their made up song,"Sun Valley is the coolest!" Thanks Ken and Patty.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Sun Valley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sun Vally is really the happiest place on earth. How fun to spend the weekend there!
Oh, that looks so fun! You guys are super lucky to have such a cute family. I love conference weekend, it is awesome!
I love all of those pictures! You've got some great ones there!! I can't believe how blue Carter's eyes look in every picture!! We just love your boys! Chris and I watched the primary program videos over and over last night while eating dinner, they're so cute!!
You're right! Sun Valley is the coolest...and so is Uncle Ken! Glad you guys had a good time.
I Love that song! Good job boys! And Joni, dont pretend that you didnt help make it up too! haha Love you all!!
Joni! You take such great pictures!!! But then again you have perfect subjects so it's pretty hard to go wrong with them!! But thanks so much for sharing your beautiful children with us. What a wonderful, happy family you have. I am so proud of you all...
Were they harmonizing? Wow! :)
Great song Marcus and Tyson! That sounds like such a fantastic family trip.
I love it when kids make up their own songs, it is SO fun. Abigail likes watching the video of 'Where's the baby' Super fun and cute kids!!
Post a Comment