
Last night for Family Home Evening we carved our pumpkins. Marcus and Tyson had picked out some great pumpkins a while ago and they were excited to make them into something. Marcus didn't mind getting a little goop on him but Tyson didn't want to even touch it. I made him once and he looked at me and said, "Now can you wash my hand?"

We had the boys choose what they wanted. Marcus chose bats, a Mommy one and a Daddy one. We didn't let the boys "carve" them but we did let Marcus draw a good circle around his bats.

He was very proud of his work!

Tyson chose a ghost pumpkin, which he held my hand to "help" me make his.

And Carter...lets be honest, he didn't do anything to help but he did like to play with it after. He had a happy Frankenstein. It sure was a fun night together. FHE is GREAT! Thanks Daddy for really doing all the work.
5 comments:
That looks like you had a lot of fun! Your boys are so dang cute. We miss them around here!
That was probably a popular activity for last night's FHE. That's what we did as well! Great job on the pumpkins
So darling! They're quite the artists! I can never talk Chris into carving pumpkins...I guess I'll just have to wait until I have children and enjoy it with them!
What a fun night! Good job on the pumpkins.
Cute pumpkins! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your boys are so cute and are growing up too fast. Miss you!
good job boys! those sure look great! Jack will have to show you what ours look like! yours are much cooler though! Love you!
Post a Comment