Oooooo,
ooooo, here is our family friendly ghost! He is a "nice ghost," and LOVES to trick or treat!

Tyson the tiger! His roar is
ferocious, and he may steal your candy so watch out!

Carter the pumpkin sure had a lot of fun in the trunk watching all the trunk or
treaters! He was loving all the entertainment and I was too.

The "Trunk or T
reaters"!

Our scary family! Brian didn't dress up because he said his Halloween obligation had been met through pumpkin carving and trick or treating.
11 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Your boys are adorable and I love your face painting skills! It looks like it was a great Halloween!
Really cute costumes!! I agree with Bridget, your face painting skills are awesome!
And you make a very cute cat! ;)
darling!
i do think that brian is a party pooper though!
How cute-you did a great job on your costumes! And I have to admit, that is a little funny about Brian. :)
Cute! I'm impressed with all the face painting!
So cute! I love the pumpkin - especially the green-haired stem. Do your boys have their normal hair color back? I'm so impressed with that tiger face! I love seeing kids Halloween costumes!
Joni! Great job on the costumes!!! I can't believe how talented you are! You are a million times better at coming up with costumes than I ever was!!!! Love you all! Thanks for sharing it all with us!
Wow! You all looked so good! I'm seriously so impressed with the face painting!! Did you and Brian both do it or just you? Really, you look so beautiful, even all dressed up for Halloween! How do you do it? I bet your boys had so much fun getting all dressed up, painted, and doing their hair! I wish we could have spent it with you guys!
Really cute costumes and pumpkins adn great face paintings, you have quite the talent. I love that little video of Carter talking. Your family is so cute!
joni! i love it! you boys look great! love you!
Wow, I love those costumes! I love that you made Carter's head green. Such cute little monsters!
Post a Comment