Tyson ended up using a stick for a bat. They really have a "ball!"
Carter got the real baseball but didn't do much but throw it around. He likes to do what his brothers do. 
We got a Target Magazine in the mail the other day and I hid it at first but gave it to Carter to entertain him, I soon found Marcus and Tyson going through the pages. It was a little flashback for Brian and I; we remember pouring through magazines picking the toys we would just love to have for Christmas. I told them they should pick some things out because Christmas, and Birthdays are coming up. They were thrilled, and picked out a whole lot!

Marcus also suprised me with this. We got an activity book in Sun Valley and Marcus was looking through it with his pen and found this page. Later I was looking at all of the things he had done and he turned to this page and explained that he was writing the numbers with lines. I was shocked! He got them all right except 6 which would be right if you count the inner and outer lines. I was really proud of him!
3 comments:
They are so cute! I bet your having so much fun with them at this age. Hope all is well with you guys. Love ash
The ball pictures are so cute. I'm impressed with Marcus writing his own little number system. What a bright guy he is.
Great job Joni!!! The boys look so good I can't wait to see them soon!! Love you all, MOM
Post a Comment