Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Week Full of Fun!


This past week we were at my Mom's. Brian had to work a lot of nights and I wanted to go to my friend's wedding, so we ended up apart...I hated that part. It was great being in Logan and the boys got spoiled. They were sure to get a good pillow fight in each night with Jackson. Tyson is being the pillow monster in this photo...watch out! CHEESECAKE!! Who needs a fork?! Carter and Cruz playin' with the fishees.We went to my sister Michele's house one of the days and had a blast playin' with her and her cute kiddos.Here's Porter my nephew age TWO, riding a bike without training wheels and going off a ramp! He just needs help getting on and then he rides way. I hate to say this but Marcus has yet to learn to ride a bike... We didn't really go four wheeling but these three really played SO well together. I loved it! Matthew and Rebecca Morrison, they are such a cute couple! I am so glad they found each other! Thanks for letting me be a part of your wonderful day Rebecca!
The beautiful bride and Me!

No comments: