Today we went to Como Zoo. It is a really amazing zoo that is pretty close to our home. We have a playgroup every Wednesday with our ward, just like we did in Logan and today we went to the Zoo. It sure is nice to have the church so that we always have friends wherever we are. Marcus had a blast! He loves seeing all of the animals, I think his favorite was the Lions. Tyson didn't really get to see much, he was sleeping most of the time. I think that he will like it a little better next year. There was one bad thing though, it sure made us miss Jackson! I guess he will just have to come and visit!
2 comments:
That must be so fun to have stuff like that close by, I'm jealous. Both your boys look so cute, Tyson especially looks so much older, it's amazing how much they can grow in a month!
That sounds like so much fun, I'm glad that you are able to get together with other mothers in your new ward! I'm way excited that you've started a blog, it will be fun to keep up on how you're doing.
Post a Comment