Thursday, September 20, 2007

"It's Raining It's Pouring..."



We haven't lived in Minnesota very long, but I think that it is safe to say that you never know what you are going to get! We were planning on good weather tonight, but instead we got a down poor (that river is usually our sidewalk). It was a little after Brian had gotten home from getting Grandpa, and we started to get lighting and a whole lot of rain. We were sure glad that we could stay in for the rest of the night! Brian and Grandpa ended up getting a lot of work done and I thought it was pretty fun to see father and son on their laptops.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Look at that rain! Wow. I really did think that was a river. I am glad you guys are doing well. Welcome to the Blog scene.

Catlin said...

That is crazy! Glad you could have family come visit you!