My brother Jake, just received his Mission call to.... Chicago, Illinois. He will be speaking Spanish! We are all really excited for him. He is just moving a little closer to US!! Yea! We are already trying to think of reasons that we need to go there, just so that by some slim chance we can see him. We are really sad that he is leaving before we get to see him again. He leaves for the MTC in November, and we won't be home until December. We thought for sure he wouldn't leave before Christmas but we were wrong! We sure are proud of you Jake! We love you so much, good luck getting ready.
2 comments:
That is so exciting! I'm sure he'll be a great missionary. My little brother just turned in his mission papers, I'm excited to find out where he will go; maybe they will get the same call. :)
That's so exciting! My sister served a stateside mission and spoke Spanish and loved it! If you ever go see him in Chicago, swing by and see us, I think we're about 6 hours away. I'm so glad that you guys are going home for Christmas, can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment