I was tagged by Catlin so here it goes...
Eight habits/facts about our family:
1. Marcus has to eat right when he wakes up, if I try and do anything else he really gets mad, he just has to have his bowl of rice krispies and raspberry jam!
2. I can't stand feet! I don't know why, but if anyone puts their feet by me, I cringe.
3. If Marcus takes a toy away from Tyson, he will really scream, if anyone else does he doesn't get too mad.
4. Brian hates it when people sit at a booth and they are both on the same side with nobody else on the other side of them.
5. Marcus has a habit of closing doors, if we are all ready to go downstairs he looks around, sees his bedroom door open, and then goes back to his bedroom and closes the door. It really is pretty cute!
6. It drives me crazy when people have their turning signal on and they are not turning!
7. Tyson will scream every time I take him out of the bath...he really loves his baths.
8. Brian will often enjoy a good bowl of cold cereal in the middle of the night.
I tag anyone who looks at this!
2 comments:
That is fun to learn of some things about your family! So cute!
I love hearing all those fun things about you and your family. I saw your sister at the dentist office the other day. It made me miss you seeing her.
Post a Comment