This past weekend Jeana came to visit! It was so much fun to have her come and be with our family! It was our own little vacation! Marcus and Tyson really had so much fun with Jeana, Marcus is still talking about her! Some of the things we were able to do while she was here were: Como Lake for a good morning walk, Children's Museum, St. Paul Temple, Mall of America, Minnehaha Falls, and we even topped it off with a visit to the Cheesecake Factory. Thanks so much for coming to visit us Jeana we love you so much or as Marcus would say..."much!"


4 comments:
Your family is so adorable! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Hey, Joe and I have actually been to Minnehaha Falls! What a fun little place! Glad you could do so many things, the children's museum looks great.
Marcus is getting so much hair! And Tyson's eyes are still that pretty blue color, I'm glad they haven't changed! I can't believe how big they're getting!
Those pictures are way cute! Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment