
This past weekend was wonderful! It was so nice to have our whole family together watching conference. The boys really did great too. We just had to keep them entertained. This is the fort that Brian made for Marcus Sunday afternoon. I am sorry that I didn't get much of it but I was good to get anything...our camera was dying. Marcus had so much fun and even a little too much fun, at one point he tried jumping off the couch onto the suspended blanket and fell onto the ground, but still came up smiling. The best part for me was to see how proud his father was to be making a fort for his son. I sure love my family!
3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! You have a great family, I'm glad you were able to see them all!
I can't wait to build forts. That was my favorite thing when I was little!
Hey Joni!
I found you linked on Shalee's blog. Your boys are so cute! You should come to playgroup more so we can get to know you guys better.
Cassi Willoughby
Post a Comment