Tyson just turned 9 months today! He is getting big, we went to the doctor today and found out that he now weights 18 lb and 7 oz (18th percentile), is 27 inches long (12th percentile), and 18 1/4 inches for his head (80th percentile). So pretty much he is small except for his head! He is doing great and we sure love him!
4 comments:
Ok...that is the cutest! We need to get Jared and Tyson together so that Tyson can show him how to get up on his knees! He has such a cute smile!
I love how he scoots along! He is so adorable!
I love your site, Joni! I'm totally impressed with your cute slide shows (and more importantly very cute pictures!). Your kids are absolutely adorable and we definitely need to get together and spend some time getting to know the "lee" contingency of our ward!
I can't believe he is scooting! So so cute!
Post a Comment