Marcus was having fun with his dancing frog today. You can't see the frog but he dances too. He was having so much fun that he had to include his Lion! We danced for quite a while, I loved it! Oh to be young again!
That is way cute! He looks so much taller than the last time I saw him!
Sooo cute! I can't believe how fast both of them are growing up. I can tell you are such a fun Mom!
That is way cute! I can't wait to start dancing with my kids!
He looks like he is having a great time! We wish we were there with you dancing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is way cute! He looks so much taller than the last time I saw him!
Sooo cute! I can't believe how fast both of them are growing up. I can tell you are such a fun Mom!
That is way cute! I can't wait to start dancing with my kids!
He looks like he is having a great time! We wish we were there with you dancing.
Post a Comment