Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brothers

Boys, boys, boys! I love them! I believe we have the sweetest little boys ever. The past couple of days they have really been enjoying each other more and more. Marcus has always been a sweet boy to Tyson but I guess I am realizing how much Tyson really loves Marcus. About every time Tyson wakes up from his nap and Marcus is asleep he doesn't really know what to do, he gets so bored. I guess I am not as exciting as Marcus is. But when Marcus is awake then he just follows him around and tries to give him kisses. Today Tyson crawled up all of the stairs for the first time. He was so quick that it looked like he had done it a thousand times. I think that the main reason that he was so quick was because Marcus was in the lead! The boys were both laughing, it was the best ever! I sure love being a mom!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

Isn't it cute how much the younger kids look up to their older siblings?? Sometimes if I can't get Mayli to do something I'll have Parker ask her to do it and then she's more than happy to comply!

Kati said...

I think everyone needs a big brother! You are such a good mommy.

Danika said...

That is so fun, they'll probably always be best friends!

Stephanie said...

That is so cute! I can't wait until Johnathan is big enough to play with Peter like that!