
Finally on Wednesday night we put up our Christmas tree. Ya, I know we were a little slow at getting it up. We had wanted to get a real one but we decided against it. We won't be here for Christmas so we wouldn't be able to fully enjoy it. Our neighbors had two fake Christmas trees and only wanted one, so they gave us this wonderful Christmas tree. We love it! I don't even have to worry about keeping suga

r and water in it! Don't worry though we have a pine candle so it can still smell like Christmas. We ended up decorating it after the boys went to bed but we both couldn't wait to see the boys reactions. Marcus still doesn't quite get it but they both really enjoy the lights, ornaments, and they also really wanted to open their presents! Tyson couldn't wait, he has already partly opened one of them.
7 comments:
So fun! As long as you have the Christmas tree smell that is perfect, huh? That is what we have this year too!! The boys are adorable!
I can't believe how much snow you have! Your boys are really getting the full Christmas experience. The tree looks great. You must have some nice neighbors!
Fun! Christmas is the best, isn't it? And, they'll get to see "Santa" tomorrow night at the ward party. They are the cutest boys!
Fake trees are the way to go with little kids! We got a real one (very small) and Mayli's already tipped it over and spilled all the water twice!
Looks great, Will doesn't really get "Christmas" either, but I'm sure he will soon enough! We missed you guys at church today! Will really missed you and Marcus in nursery! He kept saying "Marcus sick" with this sad little face, it was cute. Hope you're feeling better!
Cute tree. We don't even have one up so I am jealous. We will be gone so I guess it doesn't matter too much. Your family is so cute playing in the snow. I hope to see you over Christmas.
Aren't Christmas decorations fun? I like where you hung your stockings! Super Cute! I hope your boys feel better soon.
Post a Comment