Wednesday, December 5, 2007

SNOW!

So we finally got snow December 1st! Marcus really enjoyed it but I only let him enjoy from afar. We probably have about 7 inches now, it snowed more yesterday. Well today after we went to the library I gave in and let him play outside for a little bit. We don't have snow stuff yet so I couldn't let him play for too long. He really loved it! I think that he really liked to make his own tracks in the snow. He kept walking around and then looking behind him at his tracks in the snow. I let Tyson walk around (me holding both hands of course) and he really thought it was great! I think that the only way I got Marcus to come in was to tempt him with a good cup of hot chocolate! Yep he takes after me! Okay Brian likes it too...who doesn't!



Marcus making his tracks!



Tyson doesn't look too happy but he really did like it I promise! Our apartment is in the background.


This is just outside of our apartment he calls it his "truck" it really is just a jeep that he loves to play on.

5 comments:

Cassi said...

Brrr! Parker keeps asking to play in the snow and I keep telling him we have to wait for a day when daddy's home! :)
Isn't it great that there is something like hot chocolate that is a good enough bribe to get them to come inside happily?

The Mortensens said...

Looks like you had fun. Will hasn't really seemed to like the snow yet.... maybe if I actually let him play in it, he'll like it?

Jill Robin Bostock said...

You guys sure look good! We haven't even really got snow here yet, but by the time you come we should have some. I'm so excited for you to come! 10 days--yes I am counting down. Love you guys!

Jill Robin Bostock said...

wait...are you coming up on the 20th? Or the 15th???

Danika said...

That's so fun! We just got snow too. Luke doesn't play in it yet (I'm kind of glad, I like to stay inside where it's warm :)