This week has been a lot of fun. First off we made some Christmas cookies while the boys were in bed and Brian made a fun Christmas tree cookie especially for Marcus. Brian and I were so excited to give it to him. Well...he loved it! He just kept saying "Christmas tree cookie" and then getting this huge smile!
We also were able to go meet some of Brian's classmates at a very impressive ice skating rink. Marcus loved to watch them all skate around.
We went to the Macy's Nutcracker display, and ended up waiting in line for quite a while but I loved it! Marcus and Tyson liked it too, but Brian probably could have done without. It was really impressive, I loved all of the 17 scenes.
Well even though we had a great week, Brian still had to study quite a bit. Here is Marcus reading aloud Brian's finance material. He just doesn't understand what is so hard about it.
1 comment:
That sounds like a ton of fun. I love all of your cute pictures!
Post a Comment