Today we went to the Doctor for Carter's two week appointment and he is doing great! He weighted 7lb 7oz and was 201/2 inches long. When he was born he was 6lb 8oz and was 201/2 inches long, so we are really excited that he is doing so well. He is such a sweet little guy and his crazy little brothers sure do love him.
See I told you they were crazy! Here they are in their "boats", if you look closely you will notice that Tyson is actually in a crock pot! It died on us this week and so I let them play with it before I tossed it out.
6 comments:
Joni, all of your boys are so stinking cute! I guess it's because of their cute parents! Mike and I got thinking last night...Carter will be a little older then Ellanie is right now when we see you at Christmas time! That's crazy to think about!! We sure hope they'll be best buddies! We LOVE you guys!
That's the cutest thing ever!! I love the great imaginations children have. Carter is so cute!!
What a sweet little boy. All of us other pregnant ladies were so jealous to hear you went into labor early! It is freaking me out looking at him knowing that my little guy (still in my tummy) is already estimated to weigh more than Carter does now!!!!
Don't you love those doctor appointments when the doctor says your baby is progressing fabulously? That's what is was like with Millie. But it's another story with Ivy. She refuses to gain weight! She has her 9 month tomorrow and I'm so not excited to see the scale :( I know she's healthy but the doctor (unintentionally) puts so much pressure on me to pork her up. Oh, well.
Joni! How are you? Your baby is so cute!! How is it with 3 now? Looks like you had a good time with your mom's coming out, aren't moms great! I love ya, and call me soon.
He looks a lot like your other boys now that he's a little older, so cute!
Post a Comment