Sunday, September 20, 2009

Caramel Apples!

While grocery shopping yesterday Marcus spotted a caramel apple package...he was with Dad when he made this discovery and so of course Dad was more then willing to get it. He was so excited to make them and had asked multiple times when we were going to make them, he had to be pretty patient but as you can see from the pictures it was well worth the wait.

Carter got in on the action too...he loved it!

5 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Ooh yummy! You have such cute boys. I love the picture of all three of them in the stroller-classic!

jlk said...

Those look so good!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest boys! And the apples look so good, I may have to make a trip to the grocery store!

Diane said...

You seriously have the cutest boys! I love those pictures!

Chalece said...

Hey, what a great idea! Brielle would love that I bet. Your boys are getting so big!