
This week has been pretty good. Marcus' imagination is growing and lately he has been wanting to play inside instead of going out to play at the playground. I know I was pretty shocked about it too. It is so fun watching his imagination just take off and he can now entertain himself really well. Tyson will normally try to do the same thing as Marcus but at a safe distance. If he gets too close then Marcus thinks that Tyson is trying to take his toys...or maybe he really is trying to take his toys. This morning they wanted to be baseball players. Marcus, who of course had to have his baseball cap, was teaching Tyson how to play baseball. It was great they would take turns hitting the ball (or at least trying to) and being the catcher. They really are such good brothers.
"What do I do with this?"
"The Catcher"
4 comments:
They seriously are the cutest little guys!! Hey- that is so funny you noticed the hogi yogi shirt. I didn't know I wasn't suppose to take it! I guess that is kind of gross that I sometimes wear it as a bedtime shirt!!
Your boys are growing so fast. They are so cute. I hope I can be as good a mom as you are.
That's so fun that your boys can play together. I can't wait until Ivy is old enough to keep up with Millie. Hopefully they like each other when that day comes :)
I can't believe how old Tyson looks! Wow! They are so adorable together!! Love ya chicka!
Post a Comment