Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Carter Weston Lee

This past weekend has been wonderful! We had our sweet healthy little boy. He decided to come early which I am very glad about especially since there are no complications. Everything went well and we are proud to say that he is perfect. No really he is, he got a 10 on his apgar score which means we have a perfect little boy. We are definitely the proudest parents ever. It is crazy he has blond hair! Both Marcus and Tyson had really dark hair so we thought that we would have all dark haired children. I guess we were wrong! Marcus and Tyson were able to come and visit Carter and me at the hospital. We definitely have the best ward ever. They took such good care of Marcus and Tyson while I was in the hospital. Thanks so much everyone!
Daddy and Carter all ready to go home from the hospital.
Mommy and Carter

17 comments:

Shae said...

CONGRATS!! He is SOOOOO cute! And you don't look like you just had a baby at all! What an adorable family! We are very happy for you!

The Jenkins

Bridget said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and it looks like you have two happy big brothers too! And, you look amazing too. A big congratulations and all the best with the cute new addition!

The Reese Family said...

Congrats!!! I have to admit I have blog stalked you for awhile:) but I have never left a comment. Lora told me about your blog and also told me you had the baby so I wanted to say congrats!! you look so AMAZING!! Goodness. Your such a cute mom!I am glad everything went well and he is healthy!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable!! You have such an amazing family. I'm really happy for you. Three boys; wow!!

Karrissa Winward said...

Joni you look gorgeous!! Oh you guys look so happy and Carter is adorable and I love his name! Marcus, Tyson, Carter- they just fit together don't they?!? I love the family picture on your blog. Congrats!!

Chris and Hay said...

How DARLING!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures! What a cute cute family you have.

Danika said...

What a sweet boy, I love his hair! You look too good for just having had a baby! Congrats!

Westons said...

Congratulations Joni! Carter is adorable! How early was he? How much did he weigh? I'm so glad everything went well and that he is healthy.
You look so pretty in ALL your pictures. And I love that black and white polk-a-dot top you have on. So cute. Loves to you and yours.

J&J Binghameez said...

Joni how exciting! You guys have such a beautiful family. I am so glad everything went so well. Made to be a mom for sure!! We miss you guys and wish our kids could play. Congratulations he is beautiful!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Congratulations! What a cute family. Joni, You look so good for just having a baby! Have fun with the new little one, oh-and I love the name Carter-good choice.

Elise said...

Oh my goodness guys, he is here and so handsome (no surprise there)! I love the blonde hair. Shane and I also wonder if will ever have children with anything but dark hair...guess we'll see. You look great Joni and I am glad he is so healthy! Great job once again!!

Chalece said...

You have the most adorable family. Little Carter is a doll!

Jen Jarrett said...

Oh wow! You look so good and he is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! What a cute family you have!

Catlin said...

How precious! Congratulations you guys! And Joni - you look amazing!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

so cute!! i love his fuzzy blonde hair! i dont think i've ever really seen a newborn with that blonde of hair. and you look great! congrats on your cute family of 5! i hope your getting some sleep! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so so cute! I love his blond hair. I love the name Carter, good choice! Hope you're doing well! 3 boys, wow!

{Layla} said...

HE is the CUTEST! I love his blonde hair! He does look perfect. What a sweetheart. CONGRATULATIONS girl! I am so happy for you. Carter is beautiful and so are you! You and Jill look so much a like in the pictures on this post. It kills me! I am so excited for Jill to have her little one soon--that is so awesome that Carter and her little one will only be a few weeks apart! Anyway you have a gorgeous little family Joni, way to go! =) You and Brian make beautiful children!