
The other day we were getting ready to go to the pool and Tyson got into some of Daddy's stuff, one of which were his glasses! These boys are always trying to be just like Dad. I went over to take them from him and he quickly put them on upside down and looked so cute. I helped him figure out how to really put them on and got a picture but I think that it was even cuter how he put them on.

Marcus wanted in on the fun too and sure didn't mind posing for me.
5 comments:
That's so cute that your boys admire their daddy. And they both look so different with glasses on :)
How cute!!! If they ever need glasses at least you know they'll still be super cute!
Joni! I found your site off of Melissa Martinson's and wanted to come check out your family! SO CUTE!!!!... Two boys and one on the way!? That is so crazy/exciting! I am way happy for you! I will have to go read more. The boys are way cute and I loved looking at all the pics!
Joni!! It's Ashley (Fortune). I found your blog through Jenn's. Your little growing family is so dang cute!!! I use to work with Maryn, until a month ago, before we moved. She is such a cutie and so fun to work with! Take care, good to hear what your up to.
You're boys are growing up! How fun that Marcus is old enough to have little friends. Jaden doesn't really care about other little kids(except his sister). Don't you just love what little kids do? It makes being a mom totally worth it.
Post a Comment