Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grandma Zoe!

This past week has been wonderful and that is all due to my wonderful Mother. She came out to be with me and help me get things under a little control (can you do that with three?). She was so much help and Marcus, Tyson and Carter sure do love her. I didn't get many pictures but we sure love you mom and are so grateful that you were able to come out and be with us when we needed you most!

Here are Marcus and Tyson saying goodbye to Grandma, they sure didn't want her to go. When we were dropping her off at the airport then Marcus just kept saying "Grandma, don't go" it was so sweet. Thanks so much for coming Mom!

7 comments:

Jessica A said...

Hey Lee Family! Your blog is too cute! Glad we found it!
Love
The Atkinsons

Jen said...

Congrats on your new baby! He is soooo cute! You guys have darling boys!

The Reese Family said...

You have such an awesome mom! I bet that was so much help to have her there for a week!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Aren't Mom's great?! Carter is so cute! I am surprised he has such blonde hair-he really is adorable! Congrats on another heathly beautiful baby boy! (wow that was a lot of b's!) And I just have to say Joni-how do you do it? You look so perky and beautiful...very impressive!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the birth of cute little Carter! I'm glad that your mom was able to come out.

Westons said...

That's so nice that your mom was able to come and help. Family is such a blessing!

Megan said...

Joni, congratulations. He is adorable and you look fabulous. I hope all is well.