Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cabin Trip!

This past week has been so much fun. Our friends invited us to go to their cabin in Wisconsin and we had a blast! Marcus and Tyson love being outdoors and would live out there if they could. The Cabin was right on a beautiful lake with kayaks and a water trampoline. I didn't get any pictures of all of us on the kayaks but we all went out one evening and it was beautiful. The water was like glass and the boys just loved reaching there hands into the lake. It was just as the song goes....merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream. Here is Tyson lookin' cool in his new sunglasses. We had to make sure they had the necessities for a lake trip.
Marcus chillin' with his.
A great firepit provided the perfect setting for hot dogs and smores, and of course boulders for Tyson the mountain climber.
Marcus playing with the sticks.
We went to a beach called Crystal Lake. It was so beautiful. The water was so clear and the boys had a lot of fun. Here is Marcus pushing Tyson around the water in his little boat. They really are such good brothers!
We also went to a fun park so the kids could play. Marcus and Tyson loved the see-saw!

I guess it always helps whenever Daddy is doing anything with them...they love it no matter what.

Here they are taking a fun ride on the tire swing!At the playground they had this really fine dirt that the boys loved to play in. They were able to really be boys and get really good and dirty. They are boys alright!


We decided before we let them go back into the cabin they better clean off a little. They sure didn't mind taking a dip in the lake. A couple of nights some people did a midnight swim. Here are the men being who? None other then Michael Phelps!! :0)! We sure had a great time.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip...your boys are so cute--I love their little sunglasses!

Westons said...

What a cute little family. That's so fun that your boys are friends. I wonder what it will be like with a third. Oh, I so want you to post a belly shot :)
Hugs!

I & A said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go on your trip with your friends and it looks like you had tons of fun! Any baby yet?

Kati said...

Tyson and Marcus look so much like Brian. Was Marcus always so blond? You guys have such a cute family. I am glad to hear all is well.